Monday 25 June 2012

alhamdulillah...

assalamualaikum..just a short one..hehhehehhehe...(gelak happy)
hahaha...bukan ape..result da kuar beb...seriously,sgt nervous bile nk tau result tp excited gile bangang bile keputusnnya xseprti yg aku jgkakan....aku memg xtau nk ckp ape...i'm speechless ok when i know the result...3.77...alhamdulillah..although it is just a number but it really gives millions meanings for me.....just hope that my parents n family will be happy with my achievement..n for all my friends, we'll study and work together to get the highest mark...insyaALLAH...lastly, tengs to all who gives me moral support and teach me from A-Z....I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT...thank you so much..it is such a good blessing for me....alhamdulillah...congratz also to my bestie,zda who got 4 flat...(4 flat beb...kau ade? ahhaha)....ko memg hebat la...xcye aku berkawan dgn org yg dpt 4 flat nie...hehehe...

friends forever~~~

p/s: so satisfied with my result but i will work more harder to achieve 4.0.....same wilth zda....hehehehehe..
I WILL....^_^

1 comment: